Saturday, January 1, 2011

Project 365 - Day One

Yes, I am going to document a photo a day for the year 2011
One of Cutler's Many Christmas Presents. Boxing Gloves

"Ho Ho Ho Mary's Christmas"
at Tai Pan he picks up a football helmet, puts it on and says "My name is Cutler Dennis Football Kid"
"for Christmas I want a Mrs. Potato Head Buzz Light Year"
"Dad is my favorite because I'm a boy, and he is a boy. Go be with Kapri, she's a girl."
"I am IRONMAN"
me on christmas eve: "Cutler, are you excited for Santa to come?" cutler: "NO, I want Jesus to come" 

4 comments:

Chels Allred said...

how cute!! i did a project 365 last year but didnt make it past like 175! haha I'm excited youre doing one!

Kaysie said...

cute. i love the things cutler says. so funny :)

Megan said...

he's so cute! I did 365 last year but not doing it this year. I need a little break! ;) And I have a question to ask you one of these days...I'll call you or something.

Morgan said...

Cute sayings from Cutler! Such a darling kid. :D Good luck with your photo a day project. I look forward to your pics.