Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Overnight Trip to Vegas Baby & Ears Pierced 11.16.2010

We took a trip down to vegas to pick Kari up from the airport.
We did some shopping at HOBBY LOBBY one of my favorite places ever!
and went to lunch with an old friend from beauty school.
Cutler loved hanging out at the hotel
We took Kapri to get her ears pierced. doesn't she look so excited?
What a brave Girl. Only cried for a second.
Cutler was so funny on this race car ride at the mall.
"NO, NO, GO THE OTHER WAY, Go the OTHER way."

3 comments:

Chels Allred said...

I was so glad we got to get together! Your kids really are darling. That cutler. such a little gentleman. and very handsome. love that blonde hair!
I think kapri might be the most beautiful little girl baby I've ever seen. :)

kiley said...

I can't see the new earrings but that is sure one cute baby! And your son isn't bad either :)

Morgan said...

Love the picture of your with your kids. Such a beautiful mother! And that race car video- hilarious! hehe