Has anyone seen my camera cord? I left it somewhere when I was up in Salt Lake taking Lyla's pictures
{baby lyla}
isn't she so cute! and she was SUCH a good baby.
Big sister is equally as cute...
Other happenings...
I finally downloaded the pictures off of Jon's camera, because mine is DEAD.
Found these pictures from Oak City Days. and scrapped them.
Jon has about 4 weeks of school left, and then he is done!! Then it is off to the Real World to find a job. He has been so busy with homework. It will be nice to have him back. Did you know Jon goes to school in outer space?? Just ask Cutler....
Kapri has started eating solids, still spitting up {no thanks to you prevacid}, rolling everywhere and almost sitting up. We are working on saying Momma ;)














5 comments:
Sweet pictures! Such darling little modals you have to take pictures with. Congrats to Jon on school- all his hard work will be worth it!
aaww beautiful baby and pictures!
Oh my goodness! Cutler is hilarious!!! Love that kid!!
i am going to go eat my toast in the spaceship. tell him uncle Randy will make him one for when he goes to school
absolutely GORGEOUS photos! and where did she get those boots? I so want a pair! :)
Post a Comment