One of my New Years Resolution is to get organized. It has been a very slow process.
EVERYthing I do is Unorganized. My Computer is a Mess
{nice thing about computers is you can shut them, and the mess goes away until you turn it back on}
check out my desktop
I found a disk of pictures from Cutler's First Few Months, and I am going to get these pictures Scrapbooked.
Another one of my goals is to focus more time on my family. Why do they have to grow up so fast.
How do you make time slow down? Kapri will be 6 months old tomorrow. I can't believe it.
Cutler will be 3 next month. He is looking forward going to preschool, and playing on a soccer team
I will be posting my progress of getting organized. This week I think I will start in my Kitchen.
Have you seen my Kitchen Table? I can't find it.









3 comments:
Don't worry, I can't find my kitchen table either. But that is cause my hubby has his tools all over it! Good luck, and thanks for the motivation to get working on some organization in my own house.
good for you! thats what my desktop looks like too. maybe not so pretty in perfect rows though. its a little crazy.
Why do the chidren have to grow so quick? It's totally unfair! And as always- lovely pictures, your pumpkin heads are gorgeous! (p.s good luck scrapbooking all of Culter's pictures too!)
Post a Comment