Monday, January 17, 2011

Sucess

I like to call this my creative mess...
I know where everything is.

 Not a mess anymore!
 I have everything organized

What's next? I think I will tackle my laundry room.

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Nicely done Kim! Love the cute buckets- great idea. Looks like you're on a role- keep going!

Ali Marie Hallock said...

Wow!!! It looks great! Want to come help me organize and decorate our new townhouse?! Ha ha! (Also, you can teach me how to be a crafty mom since I am not very crafty at all.) I love that you always make cute things for your kids, etc. I think you're amazing! :)

Kaysie said...

good job :)

{two}chics photography said...

With all those lighters, it looks like you're lighting up on some illegal drugs to stay awake late at night to get all your work done! lol lol :p