We had SO much fun at OMSI.
This place is heaven for little boys who like to push buttons.
Entertained C for HOURS. We had to DRAG him away.
seriously.
Check out this grin...
SO many little things to play with. computers, puzzles, lights, elevators.
Deep in thought. yes, in my family it is easier to think with your tongue out....
He was even waiting in line and SHARING. Which is rare for this 3 year old to do.
Hard at work. Operating some heavy machinery...
I've landed on the moon!
It is a great place to learn and have fun.
Operating the space shuttle. Getting ready to BLAST OFF.
I'm sure we will be spending many days at OMSI. Grandma & Grandpa have a pass. YEA!
don't forget K, the beautiful Co-Captain
We are getting settled here in Portland.
The weather has been nice, Just a little rainy. I won't say you didn't warn me!
The other day C, K and I went for a walk, C asked me
"Are we in the Jungle?" yes, pretty much!
He is VERY excited to have a chance to use a "SUNBRELLA"
that word worked a lot better when we lived in STG.
Missing everyone in UTAH!












4 comments:
Okay, maybe you and I just need to quit blogging if we're going to have this affect on eachother...I MISS YOU!!! TEARS!!!!!!! I'm starting on your paper-chain right. now! Love you!!
and Utah is missing you...
YAY! I'm so glad you are in Portalnd, now we are just a few hours away! I wanna take Tom to the OMSI (don't even know what that is, but it looks fun) I'm so excited!
Oh, I had no idea you guys moved so far away. Looks like you guys had loads of fun!
Post a Comment