I hope you are getting settled! I'd love to come visit! Josh and I will probably be coming to Portland in June. If you have room, could we maybe crash on your couch? I think We will be leaving Jaylie home with Grandma. We should go camping this summer! keep in touch!
4 comments:
I miss you already. I hope that you enjoy the northwest though!! love ya!
Miss you guys terribly! Enjoy your new home and I'm happy your kids were so good- they always are. ;)
I hope you are getting settled! I'd love to come visit! Josh and I will probably be coming to Portland in June. If you have room, could we maybe crash on your couch? I think We will be leaving Jaylie home with Grandma. We should go camping this summer! keep in touch!
-Krista
Wow, did I read that correctly?!?! I can't believe you were moving and busting out orders, which my son is still talking about his cupcake toppers!
Post a Comment