Monday, April 18, 2011

Happiness depends upon ourselves - Aristotle

Thanks for all who participated in the friday giveaway!
One of you asked where I got K's Outfit
Cardigan (Old Navy)
White Romper (it's a hand me down, but it is Polo brand. thanks katie!)
Ruffle Leggins (I had these in my shop, but sold out of them)

I let C help me pick out a winner.
drum roll please
.
.
.
 and the winner is.........
 Jessica Kesti! Congrats! 
email me. khenrie@mac.com with your address, and size you would like the headband made.

On another note...
How cute is this organizing idea. I found it at MarthaStewart.com. I LOVE all things vintage.
Get a bunch of old tea cups, and use them to organize your jewelry or BOWS!
Those little teacups inspired this pretty poppy. I will be listing it later on today. Keep Posted.

5 comments:

Kaysie said...

oh my gosh that bow is beautiful!

jessica said...

WHAT? I won this? I like totally can't believe it!!!! thanks so much, Kim! :-)

jessica said...

LOL! and now after looking more closely at the comment, it's my sister-in-law who won! that's what I get, right? too funny!

Megan said...

Sometimes I wish I had a girl, just so she could wear your cute bows!!

Morgan said...

lovely, lovely- what a neat new bow. And the organizing idea is awesome!