Today was a BEAUTIFUL day. The sun was out, and we ran outside without Jackets.
YAY for Sunshine. Don't you worry. I will get used to the raininess.
A few of you have asked about what it looks like where we are living.
This is it. Looking up the street we live on.
Moss grows everywhere. It really is a jungle.
We spent a few sunny days at the park.
Tried to get a picture without the binky, but K kept putting the wood chips in her mouth
The park was soaking wet, can you see the dripping playground.
Didn't stop this boy. and don't mind that he is still in his P.J's
pretty easy to please...
We've played a little baseball. C is pretty good behind a bat.
We still try to make it outside even if it is raining. This kid LOVES to jump in puddles.
and a hard day of playing makes for a nice night's sleep.
She is starting to pull herself up and stand.
Say's Dada, and Hi.
Wave's
Can't get enough of food. this kid can eat.
She is such a doll, and a joy to have around.
That is all I can think of tonight.
Happy Earth Day!














5 comments:
Oh my word!! What a lovely, lovely place you guys live. Love the pictures Kim. I just love the way you capture moments through one picture. Your children are soo dang cute and I want to give them a smooch on their cheeks! Such darling little people. Glad you are getting used to the place. I'm sure your summers will be WONDERFUL compared to what they're like here. ;) Miss you guys!
Holy hell! Where did you guys move to! It's beautiful on your street! Crazy! Those kids are the cutest. Lovin' the headbands!
love seeing these pictures :)
That is so different from where you used to live. I must say I think you have the most beautiful daughter ever. I love to look at pictures of her. She is so pretty!
I was looking back through your Blog, reading about your kids when they were Ledger's age. I can't believe he is already as old as Kapri was in these photos, it seems like just yesterday! I cannot believe how much Cutler weighed at his age either :) Miss you all!
Post a Comment