Month one was a success. Even with the camera technical difficulties. {PLEASE look for my camera charger. If you have seen it, let me know. I bought one on amazon.com and 10 minutes after plugging it in. it started sizzling and smoking. BAD news.}
I did miss one day. But geez, no one is perfect. Here are a few pictures from today. Day 32
I was trying to get some of Cutler because he is turning 3 next month. I was not very successful. all well... maybe tomorrow.
and february,
and march.
It is updated everyday :)








1 comment:
I've been oohing and ahhing over your project 365 photos! I had to send in my 24-70mm 2.8 lens for repair.. grr. well at least it was still covered under warranty. in the meantime, I had to revert back to my cheap 50mm 1.8 for a while. ah well, all is good. got the lens back last week and it's working like a charm. good luck finding your charger!
Post a Comment