do you watch glee? should I be admitting I do? We do not have cable, so I usually do not watch any T.V. but...... This week I have been sick {migraine, cough, you name it}, so I watched a few episodes on Hulu
Which inspired some Typography Art.
There is a Typography Link Up going on over at
The CSI Project
Soooooo here it is...
Would you like to have one you can print?
Prints as an 8x10
-Kim







5 comments:
Very cute! I LOVE the photographs in your logo!!
love this!
I watched the episode where they sang that song too.
I've never seen Glee, but think this print is fantastic. I really like your color choices...and polka dots! :)
Thanks to you, I have had that song on my brain ALL day!! So darling! Already printed it out!! ; )
Super cute! I'm a total Gleek and I also love the original musical "Singin' in the Rain". Great job!
Post a Comment