Cutler climbed into bed tonight without the nightly showdown. It was so weird.
I was putting Kapri to bed, and then went to find Cutler... he was climbing into bed with his flash cards and a book. What a beautiful day.
little notes for me...
Kapri is sitting up
says dadadadadada. still working on mamamma
eats bananas, pears, peaches, peas and bites of whatever we are having for dinner.
SOo close to crawling.
Some more Cutler-isms
because he is so entertaining.
If Cutler had fun he says "let's do that again tomorrow"
"Gavin calles me 'Cutla' but my name is CUTLER
Ask Cutler where he want's to go on a mission, and he will tell you "To the Moon"
'Roars' alllll the time, and just might give Kapri a heart attack
scary huh?
Tonights post will end with some scrapbooking layouts I have been working on
elements for the kit 911 Rescue by A Work in Progress
elements from the kit Boys Will Be Boys by A Work in Progress
elements from the kit I Heart You by A Work in Progress
elements from the kit Doodly Doo Collab by the designers at Scrap that Idea
elements from the kit Be My Valentine by Sweet Blossom Designs
elements from the kit Purple Magic by Sweet Blossom Designs














1 comment:
Can I steal your daughters wardrobe and bows? My future daughter would much appreciate it, thanks. Kapri always looks so cute and scrumptious! And your little man is always dressed to the nine's as well. You should feel proud to have such cute kiddos.
Post a Comment