Thanks for everyone who came to Kapri's baby blessing.
Most of you had to travel far to come and we really appreciate it.
Jon gave Kapri a very nice blessing.
When I was getting Kapri dressed before church, Cutler could not stop talking about how pretty Kapri looked, and kept saying "Kapri's a princess" {so cute}
{Jon's mom made Kapri's stunning dress}
Other things we have been up to...
My Nephews came in town and it was still warm enough to go swimming.
so we did some of that
Kapri loves hanging out at the pool
We went up to Salt Lake for Sophi's blessing.
I took the kids to The Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy.
Cutler Loved it. He kept running around looking for Nemo, Marlin, & Dori
My family threw Shauna & I a really nice baby shower
{I have the best family and friends. Thanks for all of you who came}
Also made some time to get our Pictures taken.
Thanks EM!
.That is pretty much it.
Cutler loves to LOVE. He always wants to be touching, hugging, kissing, holding Kapri.
Poor girl is smothered to death
But isn't he so cute?
Today he said "you are getting on my nerves" {i did not teach him that} it is so funny to hear that come out of a mouth of a two year old.
This picture makes me smile...











6 comments:
cute! i love the pictures in this post.
Darling darling darling!
Such a cute family and I love all your pics! Great family photo!
So darling!!!
kim, she is so beautiful. and i love that picture of cutler sleeping with the book. i have a couple pictures of my kids like that.
they are both so cute. I love your family picture!
I finally have the internet again. I am glad you came down and I love that picture of Cutler and his book. Kapri is always cute.
Post a Comment