OH WE LOVE CUTLER! To cute and I am sure he does his fair share of "helping" I love it. Kapri is getting os big. I can't wait to see you guys in 2 weeks.
Kim! thanks for the thoughtful comment you left last week on my blog! i think i must lead the most harried life ever! LOL btw, your kids are darling and your hair pieces to die for! LOVE! hugs, Jessica
3 comments:
What a cute little man! Gosh he's growing up wayyyy too fast. :( Glad he's trying to protect those gorgeous eyes!
OH WE LOVE CUTLER! To cute and I am sure he does his fair share of "helping" I love it. Kapri is getting os big. I can't wait to see you guys in 2 weeks.
Kim! thanks for the thoughtful comment you left last week on my blog! i think i must lead the most harried life ever! LOL
btw, your kids are darling and your hair pieces to die for! LOVE!
hugs, Jessica
Post a Comment