Tuesday, October 19, 2010

3 months

This little lady is 3 months old.
Did that go by fast or what??

She...
sleeps through the night And BEGS for naps {loves her sleep}
smiles & coos
holds her head up
puts up with her brother wrestling with her

{first haircut}

Has many nicknames
Pretty Pri
kaprius
Pri
Little Lady OR Cutler calls her "fella"-LOL

{my little munchkins}

We love you little one. What a blessing you are in our life

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my word how cute are your kids kim? gorgeous pics girl, i love it! :)

Chels Allred said...

seriously beautiful!! love the kaprius. hahaha...and fella..that's pretty rad.

Warburtons said...

You seriously make such cute freaking kids. I just want to squeeze them. ADORABLE!!!

Kaysie said...

awww i love these pictures!
i hope you are feeling better today :)

Morgan said...

Darling pics Kim! Love the nicknames and I'm thrilled Kapri finally has enough hair for a hair cut. ;) What a proud mother you should be of your little ones. They're all so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my work my heart just melted. I love your kids so much and I've only ever seen Cutler once:( He would love me if he knew me! I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas time