Sunday, January 22, 2012

Snow Day

Portland can't handle snow. Everything shuts down.
I am pretty sure we only have one snow plow for the 3 surrounding towns.
School was canceled. Cutler played outside ALL day.

Kapri even bundled up and ventured out for a little while.

 After going through about 4 pairs of soaking wet jeans, I remembered my Aunt sent me home with some snow pants for Kapri... I asked Cutler if he would feel bad if we went out in pink pants.
He didn't care, as long as he wasn't wet.

There is a story my mom likes to tell about me and hand-me-down snow pants...
When I was about 5, my mom was taking us out sledding. I have 3 older brothers. All we had in my size were boy snow pants. I would not be caught outside in boy pants.
I cried. My mom left me home and took all the boys sledding. I missed out on all the fun.


first taste of snow



2 comments:

Morgan said...

Such fabulous pictures of your kids. We have an adundance of girl snowpants at our house- glad Cutler was such a good sport. Hope all is well and you're staying warm. ;)

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

That looks like fun. I'm going to go out and do the same thing!