Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Break


I enjoyed my Christmas Break a little bit too much. It is hard to get back into the swing of life.
Loved having Jon home.
Loved the visit from my parents.
Loved the excitement of a 3 year old on Christmas morn.
We started the festivities out with Gingerbread houses.
Here is Cutler and Jon's
 Aunt D's
 Kapri enjoyed eating them
 mine was a huge fail...
I'm not an architect

 the finished house!
I put together a quick video of the best clips from the week including
Dancing to Bieber on the table
Christmas Morning
My mom opening her Christmas present
Cutler picking them up from the airport
and Kapri's new word we understand "I dunno"
Christmas Morning was exciting. Cutler woke the whole house up at 6:30
The kids were spoiled

 It was a Super Hero Christmas for Cutler.
 as you can see, he is really into spiderman...
 The kids got the cutest geography shirts from I Married Mr. Rogers
Hard to tell in the photo, but Kapri's is Utah.
 and we got Cutler an Oregon one
My Parents flew in the day after Christmas.
Cutler loves to cook, my mom made his apron and hat.
He has even said he wants to be a 'cooker' when he grows up.
They cooked us pancakes
check out my dads bed head

 We then headed to the coast for New Years
I LOVE the coast.
 It was SO cold. We still went out and braved the beach
 Hiked to the top of the sand dune to do some whale watching, but it was too windy.




 Running down the dune is everyone's favorite part...


 We really enjoyed having Grandma and Grandpa come.

3 comments:

Ali Marie Hallock said...

How fun!! That looks like a beautiful place to live... maybe we'll have to come out and visit sometime!! :)

Rasmussens said...

Looks like SO much fun!

Samantha said...

Ha ha ha, Kim that video mad me laugh AND cry.... "what the heck". I was rolling over.... Then BAM your mom was crying so I thought I needed to cry. I think this was my fav post of all time! Oh ya... I heart Cutler!