Monday, August 30, 2010

Six

can you believe its been six years already?
I feel like like I just posted about our 5 year anniversary
Time goes by way too fast

Remember when Jon got me a lawnmower for our first year anniversary, 
and then he went out and mowed the lawn??
I was not too happy about that... LOL
Our Springville house
I kindof miss this place.
The big back yard & garden, and the grape vine. 
My trampoline, that would not blow away because of gail force winds
I miss the deck...
it was a lot bigger then the place we live in now...
{I did hate mopping those floors}

and Jon made it so nice.
I definitely don't miss the neighborhood!
Remember when Jon was driving home from seeing me at work, and the swat team was running around the neighborhood carrying M-16's because the one of our neighbors was being held hostage?
Or the creepy lady that we bought the house from that moved into the neighborhood next to us?
Lots of hard work and fun times
Heres to many more years of memories!
i love you jon!

4 comments:

Chris said...

That's awesome! Congrats.

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

i personally miss the naked handicapped girl that would wave to me as i pulled up on the driveway. or the motherly hummingbird that would attack daily! but happy anniversary! that crept up fast! Congrats to you and your lovely family. i love you all!

Kimberly said...

HaHA Emily I forgot about the naked handicapped girl.
LOL

kiley said...

Congratulations! It's bittersweet to think back on the newlywed days isn't it?