Wednesday, August 18, 2010

One Month

Kapri is already a month
How come the last 5 weeks of my pregnancy would not end,
and the first 5 weeks of her life has flown by.
At her 2 week appointment
she weighed 7 pounds 11 oz
and was 21 inches tall
We also took cutler in for a check up 
He received some of his first immunizations
and was paralyzed for 2 days.
He really did not think he could walk.
Poor little guy
Some funny things he has said the last few weeks...

While I was nursing Kapri, he ran in yelling 
"KAPRI, STOP BITING MOM'S BUTTS"

While trying to get him to go poop on the toilet
"My bum is broken, I need new batteries"

I feel so blessed to have healthy kids!

4 comments:

Chels Allred said...

kim! i didnt know you had a blog! OR that you were into photography! great pictures! your kids are absolutely darling!

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

haha i love the batteries. that makes me laugh so hard!
kapri still has her chubby cheeks. glad she is not totally changing on me

Kaysie said...

cutler is so funny!!
Love his tie and love baby Kapri. We should play soon.

Anonymous said...

Haha! That little man cracks me up! I love all the pictures and I think it's time for me to meet Kapri now.