Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's a...........

Girl!
we are so excited!
-forgot to add the due date has been changed to the 22nd of July-

8 comments:

Kristie said...

Oh, how exciting! Cutler will be such a good big brother! I am so excited for you! Girls are fun!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Congratulations!!!! Very very exciting!

Chris said...

oh my gosh what a day that must have been for you. We are so excited and cannot wait to see her. Lets go shopping!!

Jenny said...

I heard the good news. Congrats! Girls are SOOOOOOOO fun, and expensive.

PS - I bought those same sandals for Shilowe. HA HA.

Kaysie said...

you will have so much fun!
(sorry about the due date thing, but ya never know... she will come when she wants and hopefully sooner than july 22nd!)

Megan said...

yay! how exciting for you! Having one of each totally takes the pressure off. Congrats!

Heather said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness. You are going to have so much fun with a little girl!!! So is going to be the littlest/biggest diva of them all with you as her wardrobe cordinator! :) Love you!

kiley said...

Oh my gosh that is so perfect! A boy and a girl. If I could only be as lucky as you :) Congrats Kim!