Yesterday we got out the big boy bed
Which is more of a hassle for us.
He loves everything about it, except for sleeping in it.
Now all I need to do is get this boy potty trained.
How come no one told me toddlers are more work than newborns?
{maybe I have forgotten how much work a newborn is}






3 comments:
I had my big girl almost done with potty training this last summer, and now she won't do it at all.
Good luck. I have heard that lots of people have sucess with the Dr. Phil method, but haven't tried it myself. (It costs to get started.) Good luck!
Congrats on the big boy bed. He is so big and cute. We miss him alot. Can't wait to see you all. Are you showing any?
Yes I think you have forgotten how much work a newborn is (if you're mewborn was anything like Thomas that is).
He is getting so big and look at all that hair!
Post a Comment