Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Sis


I did a 'trash the dress' Session with Emily yesterday.
Don't worry mom, we didn't really Trash the Dress :)
Isn't she GORGEOUS!!!
we were going for more of a vintage, urban feel.
I LOVE the way they turned out, so I thought I would share.









11 comments:

Chris said...

I love the pictures but there are so bright you can barely see the detail of the dress, is it suppose to be like that?

Kimberly said...

didn't you read the part about vintage/urban? LOL...

Rasmussens said...

Very pretty! It makes me wanna put my dress back on and do a shoot!!!!

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

thanks for going out with me. it was fun.too bad the battery died.

Heather said...

Love them!!!!!

Marcus, Randi, and Isaac said...

Very Beautiful. Awesome job!

Stacey Towers said...

Beautiful!!!!!! Love how you did the pictures!!

Laramie said...

Kim: Your photography is gorgeous. My Gammie lives in the same town next time I come down for a visit we should meet. The kid's and I go to the park in Washington almost every day when we visit. Great Blog.

Chris said...

Oh, I didn't know what that meant. Emily still looks very pretty

kiley said...

She looks beautiful!!

Brooke said...

LOVE your photography, maybe next time you are up North we should have you do a family portrait. I have a feeling we'll be using your expertise for Christmas cards as well. ;) Brooke