Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Can you believe it has been FIVE years????

Five years goes by quick when your having fun!

In five years we have...
Lived in a ghetto apartment in Orem.
Moved to a DUMP in Springville and fixed it up to the be the CUTEST house.
(I miss that house, but not the neighborhood)
Moved to St George
Went to Canada and while I was there I found out I was pregnant with....
Switched jobs 5 times.
Jon has switched 2.
laughed a lot.
and now we are
READY FOR WHAT'S NEXT!
Happy Anniversary Jon. I Love you!

Check us out when we were dating... we were young, and Jon had lots of hair.



7 comments:

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Bennett Family said...

wow! congrats on five years!

Rasmussens said...

Wow! Where has the time gone? I can't believe how young you guys were. Crazy kids! Happy Anniversary!

Chris said...

Congrats! You guys look great and we miss you tons. Love Jenn

Thomas Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

yay! 5 years! it has gone by fast. i forgot what jon looked like. ha.

Ralph and Debbie said...

Happy Anniversary!What a cute family!!