Thursday, April 9, 2009

Picture Time

I will be coming up to Salt Lake the weekend of May 8th, and will be taking pictures. I have some openings and If you want your pictures taken email me at khenrie@mac.com. I will be charging $50 a session to help pay for my gas. Let me know if you are interested! I would love to snap a few of your family.

Here are some of my family I took last weekend.... if you are wondering where jon is, he stayed home and took care of Trigger.









5 comments:

Rasmussens said...

So cute :) Thanks Kim!

Amanda Robinson said...

Wow Kim those are sooo good!

The Bennett Family said...

i love your pics kim. i especially love the one of your mom and dad. tell everyone i said hello!

Heather said...

Cute cute! Hey, I have a friend down here that wants you do some pics of her family. We would love some, as well!! Maybe I will get off my lazy bum one of these days and we can go!

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

ha i love gavin and jacob at the end. thanks for taking them of us.