Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A video for you!

Here's a little video of Cutler for those of you who haven't seen him in a while.

8 comments:

Heather said...

K, that was soooo cute!! Brin was laughing hysterically, pointing, and saying "Cutler!!" Such a handsome boy!!!

Valerie and Garrett said...

Cutler is such a stud! That video was stinkin cute!

Jenn and Chris Rasmussen said...

okay so I have an excuse but I cried the whole time I watched that. So freakin cute. I can not wait.

Austin - Alex - Max said...

Kim-- he's honestly one of the cutest babies I've ever seen!!!

Goodall Gang said...

HEY!! your mom gave me your blog address, yay for blogging!! How the heck are ya? I guess chatting is what e-mails are for. What a cute little man!! he is absolutely adorable! my email is moonbeams_22@yahoo.com. email me and we'll catch up. -Krista

Goodall Gang said...

ps my blog is jkjgoodall.blogspot.com

Tabitha said...

kim-
he is so cute and chunky! It reminds me so much of Caden when he was a baby. I had Caden(3) watch it with me and he seriously loved it. He's watched it 3 times and now is asking to watch it again. So cute!

Rasmussens said...

We miss our CUTE, CUTE nephew!