Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter Everyone!
Cutler got bubbles from his Grandpa Henrie


I think I got this bubble blowing thing down.....


I think I need some  bigger socks...
Playing Ball with Dad
Look how fast Trigger is
Lets go fly a kite...

We had such a fun and relaxing weekend. The weather was BEAUTIFUL, so we went to the park and flew kites, and played ball. Hope everyone had a HAPPY EASTER! 

4 comments:

Heather said...

Cutler's little chubby knees are so stinkin' cute!

kiley said...

I love the bubble pics! And those thighs are too cute to handle!!

The Bennett Family said...

as usual- these are adorable pics kim. i especially love the one of him throwing the baseball to jon. adorable. glad you guys had good weather over there. it was cold and rainy here...

Amanda Robinson said...

Oh Kim I love love love the picture of Cutlers legs!!! I was dying! He is too cute! Miss you!