kim i love your christmas card at the top!!! its so cute. merry christmas
He is just too cute! Love it
WOW! that looks like an OLD santa. I love Cutlers face in the picture of Jon holding him. Hope you guys have a merry christmas!
I know isn't he old! He was the cutest Santa I have ever seen!
He is so dang cute! We need to plan a time to get together around Christmas ok!
Very cute! Cutler looks so much like your hubby.
SO CUTE! It's so funny how all little kids love to hate Santa :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
kim i love your christmas card at the top!!! its so cute. merry christmas
He is just too cute! Love it
WOW! that looks like an OLD santa. I love Cutlers face in the picture of Jon holding him. Hope you guys have a merry christmas!
I know isn't he old! He was the cutest Santa I have ever seen!
He is so dang cute! We need to plan a time to get together around Christmas ok!
Very cute! Cutler looks so much like your hubby.
SO CUTE! It's so funny how all little kids love to hate Santa :)
Post a Comment