Thursday, December 11, 2008

8 Favorite TV Shows (Shows I DVR)
1. Greys Anatomy
2. The Hills
3. One Tree Hill
4. LA Ink
5. How I Met Your Mother (thanks to Morgan)
6. Private Practice
7. Extreme Home Makeover
8. The Office

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Drove home from Salt Lake
2. Went to the Quilt Store
3. Ate lunch with my Mama
4. Went Christmas Shopping
5. Cleaned my house which is still a mess
6. Unpacked
7. Laundry
8. Sewed

8 things I look forward to:
1. Christmas Break
2. Snowboarding
3. Seeing Family
4. My Birthday
5. The Weekend
6. more Kids
7. Snow
8. Getting off work

8 Favorite Restaurant
1. Zupas
2. Cafe Rio
3. Mi Ranchito
4. Wingers
5. Iceberg
6. Red Robin
7. In and Out
8. Dairy Queen

8 Things I wish for:
1. Healthy Family
2. No Stress
3. Coldstone Ice cream
4. I could live without work
5. A Long Arm Quilting Machine...
6. And a house big enough for a room with the quilting machine
7. Never be away from my Family
8. I could have a one-on-one interview with a Polygamist (same as Em...Ha)


8 People I tag:
You!

3 comments:

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

I tell ya, the whole interview thing would be interesting. haha.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thank you for the comment! Happy Holidays to you too! When are you ever coming back down this way again? I'd love to see you when you do! Hope everything is going good, your family is beautiful and your little boy is absolutely adorable!

kiley said...

I'm so glad someone else watches OTH. It's stupid, but addicting.