One of our favorite thing to do at work is people watch out the front windows. The store is located in between a Petco and a Pizza Buffet..... so its quite entertaining. Cutler could look out the window for hours. I wonder what he sees, and what he's thinking about.
Hes a cute little guy! We weighed him at Gwen's and he's now up to 17.5 lbs, it's ridiculous trying to get him out of the car. He can sit up on his own for a minute until his big head gets too heavy. He wants to chew on everything, and the drool is getting a little out of hand. He's not even close to crawling, and he can sometimes roll over. He smiles all the time, I love his chubby cheeks, and little dimple!





6 comments:
Kim he is so adorable. What a little tank. We miss you so much come see us!!!
He's SO cute! I can't wait to see him this weekend! You are right though... he's a HEAVY BOY! My arms were sore for a few days after tending him :)
man he's cute. you do some cute photos and designs kim! i love to do that kind of stuff also. im bummed that we missed you at emilys wedding. kya's party went until like 830 that night. we got to see your mom and dad and chris and jenn though. that's the first time i have met jenn. she seems like a super nice person!
Cutler is the most adorable little boy! He is just so sweet! Thanks for letting me hold him sunday!
You 2 have a pretty good looking kid there.
Kim!! Its CharLee! I had found your blog while blog surfing and so happy that you have one! Your little guy is so dang cute! I hope all is well with you and your little family! Keep in touch!!
Post a Comment