Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Trip to Nyssa and Weiser


Last weekend we went to Nyssa to see Cutler's Great Grandpa. On Wednesday night we drove down to vegas and stayed at South Point. The hotel was really nice! The price wasn't too bad either. If we hadn't of stayed on that end of town, I would have never found the big outlet mall. We got up early and headed to the airport. The flight to Boise was quick, much better then driving 15 hours! Cutler does really good flying. He was a little cranky on the take off, but fell asleep quickly after that.

1 comment:

CrAiG & MaNdIe SuE said...

Kim!!! yes!! i love that you already have ideas of pictures!!!! I am so excited you will take my pictures! you have always been really talented!! first week of September would be perfect!!! I will be 10 pounds lighter!! ha ha!! well let me know anymore details about our plans!! you know my number!! thanks alot love ya!! and cutler is so cute!