Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's a....

Do you know yet? Is the suspense killing you (Mom, Emily)?

Check out the baby's legs. It is folded in half and the legs are right above the face. The ultrasounds here are intense. They check everything! We were able to see the baby blink,
and watch the mouth open and close, see the heart beat. This little one is perfect!
Guesses for Boy: Dad, Mom, Grandma Rasmussen, Chris, Katie, Lynzie Rasmussen, Cheryl

Guesses for Girl: Denice, Samantha, Jenn, Emily, Lyndsie Thomas, Heather Kearl, Jeff, Morgan

Baby Henrie from Kim Henrie on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Rasmussens said...

Cute idea! I am glad you did something exciting!!! CONGRATS!!!

Jenn and Chris Rasmussen said...

I was RIGHT!!! I am so happy for you and the family. I can't wait to see you this weekend. Chris told me we could go out both nights if we want too.rystedEn

Morgan said...

A girlie!!!!! Awwwww sooo super excited for you and of course for Capri!! Congrats you guys! So exciting. :D Love the idea too!

kiley said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congrats!!!

Kristie said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun!

Ali Marie Hallock said...

That is way too cute!!! Congratulations on another girl! I'm so excited for you guys! :)