We decided for Mothers Day, It would be nice for the Grandma's to have updated pictures of the kids.
Our church was under renovation, so we were meeting in St. Johns.
I have always wanted to do some pictures under the bridge. It is my favorite bridge in town. It was the perfect opportunity before church.
I think as a photographer it really tests your skills to take pictures of your own kids. They aren't super impressed with you, because they deal with you everyday. Let's just say that we weren't super excited to go to church after this adventure, but I did get some cute ones!


















2 comments:
oh my gosh, your babies are gorgeous! makes me long for the days when my two were little...they are 11 and 16 now! sob!!! i love your blog! alisha
KIM! These are adorable!!! I can't wait for our first NW shoot!
Post a Comment