My recent trip to Utah went by WAY too fast.
I wanted to see everyone, but my family stole most of my time.
Here is Kapri and Sophie. Quickly growing up
This is Cutler on the way to the airport. He dresses himself...
It was SUNNY, and fairly warm in St George, Kapri didn't know what to think about the sun.
Here is Cutler and his friend Jenna being really cool.
We swam! The kids are terrified of the water.
Remind me again why I moved away from this warm, sunny place. It made me miss it so much!
We all get together about once a year, which isn't nearly enough!
Here we are all together for Kennedy's Baby Blessing.












4 comments:
Next time you come, we have to get together!! I would love to take you to lunch to say thank you for everything you've done to help me. Your kids are darling, as usual!! Hope you're all doing well!!
You look great, girl! I love your hair! Foxy. And your kids are not only adorable, they're cool!! I love cutler's hat!
I like the bangs Kim! Glad I could see you for a bit- come back soon! p.s Cutler is such a stud.
So glad you came and I am glad we get you first.
Post a Comment