Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just a day

Who would have thought doing laundry would be so rough?
 I put Kapri's blanket in the wash, I didn't know she was that attached to it.
She stood by the washer and cried till it was washed, dried, and back in her bed.
 We live really close to the middle school. We like to walk there and play baseball, and soccer.

 and climb wires.

 Come home for an afternoon nap. With our clean blanket...
 ...Can you see how many blankets are in that closet. There is a stack as tall as Cutler.
He has to wear his "safety helmet"

5 comments:

Mrs. Rogers said...

Oh my goodness, that is so funny about Kapri! Totally made me laugh out loud!

Morgan said...

Poor little girl- what a dramatic event. The pictures are just darling- miss you guys!

Ali Marie Hallock said...

Oh goodness- poor girl! What a sad few hours for her! I love that she stood there and watched it in the washer and dryer. Such cute pictures Kim!

Rasmussens said...

What a sad day!!! Glad it's clean and she is happy :)

Anonymous said...

I love everything about this post Kim! I'm laughing