Thursday, September 15, 2011

She may look innocent and sweet...

but this girl is BUSY. or i'm out of shape.
She goes. and goes. and goes. and goes and.... goes
Have you heard her sing? or babble? it is non-stop. She knows what she wants, and gets it.
Can we say INDEPENDENT. I don't know where she gets that from.
Don't get me wrong. I love it.
And how could you not adore this face?

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Seriously, the cutest little pumpkin face! She's just like her mama- hope things slow down for you and her soon. :D

jessica said...

she's a doll! yeah, tell me about busy bodies... I've got a few myself! :-)

Rasmussens said...

She is SO adorable! I love her constant energy but I can just imagine what it takes to keep up with her 24/7. I'm so glad we got to hang out with you guys last week!