Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm a big boy now

Thanks to Grandma Susie
Cutler is going potty on the toilet.
YAY!

He earned all his tools in one day!
We are on day 3 of no accidents. Seems too good to be true.
Little lady is doing good.
 We were done with the Billie light on monday.
Hated that thing!
she sleeps good, and is a little angel except when I try to take her pictures... she better get used to it right :)

8 comments:

Rasmussens said...

Yup. Get used to it kid :) I love the pic Kim!

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

ha cutler cracks me up. he is bob the builder! i told you it would just click one day!

Kaysie said...

yay for Cutler!
and Kapri looks like an angel :)

Morgan said...

Oh Kim- these are just precious pictures of your little ones. Oh I can't wait to hold her! Next week. :D

Tabitha said...

Seriously how cute is cuteler? Adorable. And your little lady all dolle up, too cute.

Anonymous said...

I love them both so so much! I just have to see them. How are you? Thats it... you have had your time, I'm calling you tomorrow. haha!!!

Jeremy Reynolds Family said...

Good job getting Cutler potty trained! I'm jealous. The baby is beautiful!

Marcus, Randi, and Isaac said...

I think she looks just like you Kim, except is that brown hair I see?