Congratulations hun, that is so exciting! I am so happy for you and your cute little family.
Congratulations! For Cutler, either way. He will be a great big brother. Two kids are more work, but so much fun to watch them interact.Hey, we might be in St. George over the first of the year. Maybe we could get together?
Congratulations!!!
CONGRATS!!!! that is so exciting!
I'm stoked. it will be a boy. FOR SURE
congratulations!!
hooray!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Let me know if I can help you at all!!!!
I'm sure it's a boy!
Yay! Congrats! I think it's a boy too.
I say TWINS! Can't e more happy for you both.
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
oh congrats! im happy for you guys!
hey!!! congrats! you better have HER on july 2ND!!! :o) so happy for you! love ya
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Congratulations hun, that is so exciting! I am so happy for you and your cute little family.
Congratulations! For Cutler, either way. He will be a great big brother. Two kids are more work, but so much fun to watch them interact.
Hey, we might be in St. George over the first of the year. Maybe we could get together?
Congratulations!!!
CONGRATS!!!! that is so exciting!
I'm stoked. it will be a boy. FOR SURE
congratulations!!
hooray!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Let me know if I can help you at all!!!!
I'm sure it's a boy!
Yay! Congrats! I think it's a boy too.
I say TWINS! Can't e more happy for you both.
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
oh congrats! im happy for you guys!
hey!!! congrats! you better have HER on july 2ND!!! :o) so happy for you! love ya
Post a Comment