My last trip up to Salt Lake was a busy one.
I was sad I didn't have more time to hang out with family and friends,
But I enjoyed taking everyones pictures.
Here's a little sneak peak of the pictures I took.
The Thomas Family...
Elsie was a trooper
The Wilson's...
and cute little Grace.
And then I took the Meyers family pictures
How Cute is this little girl...
and hansom little man....
took my brothers family pics....
Can't forget the doggers....
And here is Tahna's new little man...
Her mom made this adorable little native outfit...
and here is their family pic...
I also did a maternity shoot.
I wish I looked this good 9 months pregnant...
and what would a post be without a picture of
MY little man and his MICKEY?
Thanks again everyone!




















5 comments:
kim! these are great! i especially love the picture of marc and lindzie in the leaves and trees with the dogs. we had our pics taken about a month ago, i cant wait to see what they look like. great job. SO TALENTED!
Kim-
Great job with the pictures! Mel, Jason and kids look GREAT!! I'll have to see if your available to do ours when we come to Utah
You take the best pics. I love them.
most talented sister award
Kimberly: These are gorgeous! You are amazing!
Post a Comment