Monday, October 19, 2009

Blog Update

.It's been a while.
Cutler can count
and sing the ABC's
He is so polite (most of the time) and says Please and Thank You
He loves to read, and color, and still hates nursery.
He still LOVES the Price is Right.
It's so funny.... when it comes on in the morning, he is usually in the bath.
He hears the words "Come on Down"
 He starts trying to crawl out of the bath saying "PRICE! PRICE!"
He also LOVES the song Happy Birthday, and sings "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you"
OVER AND OVER AGAIN.



Where did my baby go.
I now am a mother to a toddler.


4 comments:

Thomas Family said...

He is darling! He looks so old in that picture! I HATE IT! I can't wait to see you guys!

Jeremy Reynolds Family said...

Kim he is so adorable! I can't believe he knows his abc's and numbers already. You must be super-mom! Ty is just barely learning to talk.

Jenn and Chris Rasmussen said...

a very cute toddler. Tell Cutler his buddy says hi.

Amanda Robinson said...

I have to witness the price is right excitment from him, it sounds to cute!!!