that listens to you like this...
It is almost time for fall family pictures!
I am going to make a trip up to salt lake toward the end of next month.
I am trying to get a count of how many families want pictures.
please comment and let me know.
I am charging $50 per family. (up to 5 people)
includes a copyright disk with about 50 images.







5 comments:
Hey Kim,
I don't know if Jenn told you but I would like some pictures taken when you come out. I would really appreciate it! Thanks!! Mel
ha i love that picture. its so funny! I want fall pictures! Randy will be stoked
I am glad that cozy worked out those pictures are so cute! My family wants some done! You know that though!
I love Cutler's Friend!! LOL! too cute!
Hi Kim! I went to sewing night at your mom's last night with Lynz, Jenn and Grandma :) They told me you were coming into town the end of Oct & I would LOVE to get some pics done!! I'll have my new little baby by then!! Just let me know when (tahnababy@yahoo.com). Thanks!!
Post a Comment