Made a quick trip up to Salt Lake to take some photo's.
Here is my new nephew carter.
He is SO cute!

I also took some engagements for my cousin Sarah and Her fiance Jordan.
This is my fav...
I will add more pics of both after their announcements come out.





2 comments:
I LOVE your photos. You have to tell me what to do to learn how to take good pics of my kids - I have a decent camera (nikon dslr) and photoshop CS3 but don't know what to do with either one. How did you learn? Also, my mom and I are planning a trip to grandma's in July sometime, you should totally come up and go shopping with us - and my mom really wants you to do her hair again - she says it's the best cut she's had in a dang long time.
PS - Cutler is a cutie, and, have I ever told you how much I love the name Cutler!
kim, you did such a wonderful job on sarah's pics. there are so many good ones! im glad you were able to do them for her. i need to get with you and ask how you do all your invites and announcments. i am so clueless. i wanted to go take a photoshop class, but they dont offer one here where i live. hope to see you guys soon, oh, and i LOVE those pics of cutler in the crib. it makes me miss my crib days with my kiddies.
Post a Comment