I have had a crappy day so far, so I thought a little mommy bragging would cheer me up!
Cutler is a biter. it hurts.
(this is not bragging, but any suggestions from other moms would be great)
He loves blonde women, especially his Aunt Emmy.
He loves to web cam, so if you have one, we should chat!
He loves to hug. sing. and dance.
favorite food-french fries and chicken fries
favorite drink- milk from a bottle
He is getting so big so fast.
enjoy the pics!







1 comment:
how cute! about the biting thing, if you hear any good answers let me know cause Smith loves to pinch and I HATE it. I have noticed he does it more when I react, so I try really hard to not even react and he gets bored.
so the other day I was doing a shoot and found a railroad track with a sign above it that says "cutler" no joke! I think you HAVE to take pictures of him there when you come to town.
Post a Comment