Those are so cute! I started doing 1 page a day too! But I am way far behind! I just did "Coming home from the hospital!" I have so much to do! BLAH!
I hate laundry days!!!!!! Brylee always tries to help me and just makes a bigger mess...but you cant get mad cause she is just trying to help!!! your so good to scrapbook. and the pages are way cute!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Those are so cute! I started doing 1 page a day too! But I am way far behind! I just did "Coming home from the hospital!" I have so much to do! BLAH!
I hate laundry days!!!!!! Brylee always tries to help me and just makes a bigger mess...but you cant get mad cause she is just trying to help!!! your so good to scrapbook. and the pages are way cute!!
Post a Comment