Monday, January 26, 2009

Primary

I received a new calling in my ward. I am the Secretary in the Primary Presidency.... its a little overwhelming, but i will get the hang of it. I am really excited to get to know the ladies I will be working with.

Wish me luck....

7 comments:

Amanda Robinson said...

Kim that is awesome! I always thought that would be a pretty cool calling. It seems better than teaching a class with a little boy of your own. Let me know how is goes! Miss you!

Yin said...

Good luck! You'll do great.

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Kim that's wonderful! You'll love it & they'll love you! You'll do a fabulous job!

Megan said...

Kim!! I just found your blog! I love it! Your boy is so cute!! I'm going to add you to my blog list if thats alright.... megancolette.blogspot.com :-)

I miss you!!

Megan

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

hopefully you'll make friends. then i can become friends with them. haha

The Bennett Family said...

kim! i just got this same calling! we will have to exchange ideas-

Heather said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! Those ladies you'll be working with are NUTS!!!!!!!