Cutler is now Crawling! He is still a little slow, but I know that he will be all over the place in a few weeks getting into everything. His favorite way to get around is to roll from one end of the room to the other. Its amazing how fast he is at rolling. He loves his MaMa, and he even says "Mama" when he's mad. Grandma Kae came down to visit and taught Cutler how to give kisses. Its really cute. He loves to be tickled until he cries. He has a big belly laugh that is contagious.
He also loves to bounce. He would bounce all day on my lap if I would let him. I need to get him a bouncer... any suggestions?





1 comment:
Kim I can't believe he is crawling! It took Ellie forever to crawl. Teething really is the WORST. It seems after Ellie had the two top and the two bottom the others haven't been as bad, so good luck! PS: Cutlers overalls in the last post are darling!
Post a Comment