Thursday, September 11, 2008

StoryBoards

Lyndsie, This post is for you..... send me your pictures so I can make you a storyboard. If anyone else wants one, I will make it for you too. They are 12x18 matt board pictures. I can do whatever saying, or colors you want.

I made this one for my mom's bathroom. She is going to hang it from an iron rod with a ribbon


and this one is going to stand on an easel in my kitchen 

5 comments:

Jana said...

I want one just like your kitchen one! How much do you charge for them? Can you email me at janahbishop at yahoo dot com?

You are super talented, girl!

Rasmussens said...

I want one! I need you to take the pics too though :(

Thomas Family said...

Kim is there anything you CANT do! I am so glad i have such a talented friend! I love them and they are soooooo cute. I will figure out what pictures i want and email them to you! Don't ever forget that your the best! LOVE YA!

Kimberly said...

i will take you pics for sure! next time i come up.

Amanda Robinson said...

Kim, so so so cute! Where do you come up with these ideas?